Getting married? Congratulations! If you are looking for a professional wedding photographer who will tell the unique story of your day in natural, artistically composed and beautifully lit photographs, have a look through my portfolio and get in touch. I'd love to meet you and hear more about your wedding plans. :-)
My style of photography is contemporary, bright, fun and romantic and I will work with you to capture genuine moments that reflect your style and personality.
I'm a full-time wedding photographer, so weddings is what I know, love and do best! I also know that capturing weddings is a huge responsibility - after all your wedding photos are the one tangible item you can remember your big day by for years to come and share those memories with your kids and grandchildren. It's therefore very important to me to spend time with each couple before their wedding to understand exactly what you are looking for in your photographs and talk through your plans.
We usually get to know each other better during an engagement session, and I happily bring my experience of having photographed dozens of weddings to your planning process and give advice on timing and the itinerary for your big day.
I offer full day and half day packages, including:
- All your photos, professionally edited in high resolution, on USB stick.
- The option of 1 or 2 photographers to capture your day.
- No copyright restrictions for personal use.
- A beautiful private online gallery to share with friends and family.
- A complimentary engagement shoot before your wedding day.
- Evening photo booth with props.
- A pre-wedding consultation, where we'll go through every detail of your day and talk about the kind of photos you would like.
- A visit to your venue beforehand to look out for the best photo locations and lighting.
Travel within 80km of Central Auckland is included in all my packages. I love to travel and will be happy to capture your wedding anywhere in New Zealand (or beyond).
Please get in touch and book in for a no obligation chat. I look forward to hearing from you!