Getting married? Congratulations! If you are looking for a professional wedding photographer who will tell the unique story of your day in natural, artistically composed and beautifully lit photographs, have a look through my portfolio and get in touch. I'd love to meet you and hear more about your wedding plans. :-)
My style of photography is light, natural and creative, and I love working with my natural surroundings to create artistically composed and beautifully lit photographs with a bright and airy feel. I mix an editorial style of photography to capture all the special moments, laughs and emotions of the day, with more posed photographs of family, bridal party and bride and groom. To me, the most important thing is that my photographs are natural and authentic and really bring across what you and your special day are all about.
I'm a full-time wedding photographer, so weddings are what I know, love and do best! I also know that capturing weddings is a big responsibility - after all, you'll be reliving your big day through your wedding photos for many years to come. It's therefore very important to me to spend time with each couple before their wedding to understand what you are looking for in your photographs and talk through your plans.
We usually get to know each other better during an engagement session, and I happily bring my experience of having photographed dozens of weddings to your planning process and give advice on timing and the itinerary for your big day.
I offer full day and half day packages, including:
- All your photos, professionally edited in high resolution, on USB stick.
- The option of 1 or 2 photographers to capture your day.
- No copyright restrictions for personal use.
- A beautiful private online gallery to share with friends and family.
- Engagement shoot before your wedding day.
- Evening photo booth with props.
- A pre-wedding consultation, where we'll go through every detail of your day and talk about the kind of photos you would like.
- A visit to your venue beforehand to look out for the best photo locations and lighting.
Travel within 80km of Central Auckland is included in all my packages. I love to travel and will be happy to capture your wedding anywhere in New Zealand (or beyond).
Please get in touch and book in for a no obligation chat. I look forward to hearing from you!