LUXURY & STYLE - WE ARRANGE IT ALL
Organising a wedding is a job many people find hugely time-consuming. It’s been calculated that planning your own wedding is the equivalent of taking on a second job.
Increasingly, couples are looking for ways to avoid the hassle of finding caterers, choosing a celebrant, searching for a good photographer and locating that elusive perfect venue. They are just as concerned that their special day is exactly that –... View more special.
Now they can have it all, with Simply Wed doing the work – finding the very best of venues and people to deliver effortless luxury weddings for people wanting style, romance and enjoyment, without the hard work. All the wedding party has to do is get to the venue on time and enjoy the occasion.
It’s the smart answer for couples wanting a day to remember for all the right reasons, while still running their business, focusing on study or just enjoying life.
THE FIVE GORGEOUS VENUES
LAVENDER HILL - A truly memorable venue in the rolling hills of Riverhead with spectacular lavender fields. You can also enjoy Lavender Hills' boutique lavender gin, limoncello - and they even have alpacas!
WESTBROOK WINERY - Enjoy the full vineyard experience at one of the country's most renowned boutique wineries amongst the rolling hills of Wiamauku. You feel like you're in Tuscany!
NOCTON WOOLSHED - Romantic rustic charm with a breathtaking sweeping view of the Hauraki Gulf and Clevedon Coast.
TUI HILLS - the quintessential New Zealand venue in its secluded within native garden setting, only 30min from Auckland's CBD.
REDWOODS TREEHOUSE - Originally created for a national TV ad campaign, this venue brings together fantasy and romance like no other.
- The package includes the venue hire and staff, floral venue styling, celebrant, 3 hours of photography, reception with 3-course meal of canapes, walk-and-fork plates, grazing platters, two-tier wedding cake, drinks package (bar tab equivalent to about 4 drinks) and a full bouquet and groom’s buttonhole. You choose the cake flavour and colour palette and the colours and style of the flowers.
- A wedding website is available for you, to help manage RSVPs, give directions to guests and more.
- Each wedding lasts for 9 hours – you get exclusive use of the venue.
- Dates available Friday to Sunday, from November to April.
- The number of guests who can be catered for begins at up to 30 people, with all venues able to take more guests (up to 120 in many cases) at an extra cost.
- Our Easy Wedding instalment payment plan can make the wedding even more affordable, with an initial payment of just $1,000 to secure the booking.
Other special features available at an extra cost are:
- Simply Decadent barbeque or Ham Carvery menu.
- DJ, photobooth, luxury coach transport.
- Extra flowers, photography, and food.
- A luxury overnight stay for the newlyweds at Lavender Hill.
26 Oct 2018
Yesterday we got married with Simply Wed! It was incredible. There was not one thing I would have changed. The venue was just gorgeous, the food, the decor, the celebrant were amazing. We had the most perfect day without the stress and it made the day so much more enjoyable. We were able to pick things like the flowers, cake flavour/type etc and Louise the wedding planner was awesome she was always in touch making sure I was OK checking in, keeping me in the loop and the photographer was incredible. We cannot wait to see the photos that were taken!! Honestly if you want a fuss free stress free wedding without the huge price tag but all the “big” wedding things then do it-contact simply wed you wont be disappointed! Thanks so much for our perfect day it was so special and exactly what we had hope for!
29 April 2019
Brad and I were very privileged to experience a Simply Wed Luxe Pop-up wedding at Sculptureum this month. The professional team at Simply Wed ensured our special day was perfect and flawless. They were so easy to communicate with and went above and beyond to ensure things were just right. The venue, cake & flowers were outstanding and well above our expectation. Our celebrant and photographer are true professionals adding a wonderful vibe. Planning a wedding can be extremely challenging and time consuming but Ruth & Louise have a wealth of experience. This allowed us to relax and enjoy our wedding day, knowing everything was in good hands. We highly recommend Simply Wed.